tirsdag 24. november 2015

Review: Shanghai Yifeng Business Hotel

Shanghai Yifeng Business Hotel: reviews

We have earlier (in this article) written about where you should seek a temporary residence while being in Shanghai before you can move into your new apartment compound. And as I started to do some research on the hotel/hostel I recommended I came across some other reviews in Mandarin that I have translated and find it nice to share with you.

The reason why I do this is simply because I want to show you some other perspectives that you might need before ordering the hotel.

Review #1:


The room is small, but I still think we got value for money. Me and my wife lived together in a small queen-sized bedroom (the cheapest one) , which made it a bit too cozy.

Anyway: a great place to stay for people who want to live in central Pudong and save a lot of money.

(illustration picture of the room at the hotel:)



Review #2:


I wouldn´t even say that the service is "OK". It is actually really bad. When there are so many hotels to choose from in Shanghai, I would really not say that this should be an option.

I was not happy with either the service or the room. Don´t know what I would expect for that kind of price in central Shanghai, but I would really try something else next time I am going to Pudong.

Review #3:

Close to hospital, which was a good thing since I got food poison while living here (not from the food at the hotel, but from something I ate on the street). The food around the hotel should not be eaten.

The rooms are OK. Very clean and smells good, but I would not say that you get any "extra service" at this hotel. The management do what they are supposed to do - take care of guests, give you the key and make sure that you sleep safe...

I mean, when I paid 100 RMB for a room I wasnt actually expecting a five star service. Value for money? Yep!

Review #4:

(this review was in German, not in Chinese, but it is relevant to this website since the author actually used this hotel before he (or she) moved into an
Shanghai Yifeng Business
Hotel is located in the
Lujiazui area of Pudong.
apartment compound)

An allright hotel. I went to Shanghai from Berlin and landed in Pudong Airport. It was a bit far from the aiport to the hotel, but the taxi driver was nice and chatty.

Anyway: came to the hotel and found out that it was very close to some of the compounds I would want to visit in Lujiazui, Pudong. I know this hotel is not exactly five stars, but as I wanted to visit Shimao Garden and Yanlord Garden, I found it extremely convenient to live at Shanghai Yifeng Business Hotel.

If you are looking for an OK place to stay while looking for an apartment in Pudong: this is a great place to start your journey.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar